Role of TC-CPS
The TC on Cardiopulmonary Systems is comprised of members interested in:
- Promoting research and education as it applies to the application of engineering methodology to the cardiovascular and respiratory systems
- Providing leadership and advice to the Administrative Committee (AdCom) of EMBS in technical matters pertaining to cardiopulmonary systems
- Promoting the development and organization of high-quality technical programs on topics related to Theme 5 (Cardiovascular & Respiratory Engineering) in the annual EMB international conference
- Enhancing the quality and number of publications related to cardiopulmonary systems in EMBS journals, and providing technical guidance in the development of special issues on topics in the field
- Fostering collaboration with and outreach to other major societies focusing on the physiology and clinical aspects of the cardiovascular, respiratory and sleep regulation systems.
EMBC’19 Face to Face Technical Committee Meeting
If you will be attending EMBC in Berlin this July and are a committee member of this TC, your TC will be holding it’s F2F committee meeting on Wednesday, July 24, 2019.
If you will be in Berlin you are invited to attend the meeting. A box lunch will be provided as the meeting will be during the lunch hour. There will also be a booth on the exhibit floor representing the TC’s of EMB so please stop by and bring an interested colleague.
Click here for a schedule of TC meeting dates, times and locations. Please contact your committee chair directly with any questions or agenda items.